COFFEE PEOPLE OÜ
Registry code: 12681946
Address: Sära tee 9/1, Peetri, Rae municipality, 75312, Harju County, Estonia
- General terms and conditions
- The general terms and conditions apply to legal relationships that arise when an order is placed through the ordering environment (hereafter the online store) on the website of Coffee People OÜ (hereafter the Seller) at www.coffeepeople.ee. In addition to the general terms and conditions, the relationship between the Customer and the Seller is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Estonia, other conditions related to the online store and established best practice.
- Ordering procedure
- The Customer chooses the goods they wish to purchase, marks the required quantity of each item, selects the payment method and confirms the order.
- Payment methods are listed on the website on the same page on which contact details can be submitted.
- The order is delivered to the Customer within Estonia using the method chosen by the Seller. The delivery fee is added to the price of the ordered goods. The delivery fee is determined by the company that provides the transport service.
- The Seller can be paid for an order confirmed by the Customer via a bank link. After an order is placed, the Customer receives confirmation of their order at the e-mail address specified in their contact details.
- The order is processed after the money for the goods is transferred to the Seller’s bank account.
- The order is delivered within 10 working days (unless stated otherwise in the product description).
- Customer’s rights
- The Customer has the right to order goods from the online store for the price and on the terms specified and fixed by the Seller.
- The goods that are sent to the Customer must correspond to their descriptions and the conditions laid out in these terms and conditions.
- The Customer has the right to cancel an order within 14 days without providing a reason for doing so as laid down in law. This only applies to private persons.
- Customer’s obligations
- When placing an order, the Customer is obliged to submit the following required data: given name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and the parcel terminal of their choice.
- By placing an order, the Customer confirms that they agree to the general terms and conditions and undertake to follow them. The delivery address cannot be changed once an order has been placed.
- The Customer undertakes to check the goods immediately upon obtaining them at the parcel terminal for any deviations from the product description or any damage. The Seller is not obliged to respond to any later claims.
- Goods sold online
- The products available online include dark (espresso) and light (filter coffee) roast coffee, loose-leaf tea, teabags for pots and cups and envelope tea bags;
- Equipment such as Aeropress, Chemex, grinders and coffee makers; and
- Accessories such as filters, brushes, cleaning products and coffee tampers.
- A description is provided for each product in stock.
- The website also includes detailed information on the espresso and Chemex training procedure, related fees and their duration.
If you have any questions or feedback, please e-mail our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +372 619 2304.